Proofreader Services

For more information about my proof reading services, click here.

2016 Goals

  • write to my grandmother every six weeks or so
  • call my moms every month or so
  • cook/eat better
  • clean out and organize my writng/craft room
  • re-institute the cleaning plan
  • publish six books by September 2017
  • reach 120 to 125 pounds
  • walk the dog three times a week

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Friday, July 8, 2016

Quarterly Goals Recap/Update


Shoulda done this last Friday, but things were a bit crazy with the looming holiday, so--

How have I done achieving my goals as listed just to the left and down??

Going in the order they're listed, though not numbered:

1) be a better website person--yep--keeping up with updates and changes
2) be a better treasurer--yes, not much to say, but staying on top of things
3) get physically healthy and well--mmm...same, really
4) walk the dog/walk to the post office--I do walk to the post office without fail when I work at the office; I don't walk the dog because she's very aggressive and I need a harness or a choke collar and I just haven't had the funds for either of those
5) reach the 120lb. mark--no, not yet, but I still have half a year and I'm hoping to join a gym soon
6) get the house cleaner--mmm...sorta, but now that DD has moved home, she's gonna be helping me with that
7) keep crafting/try other crafts--can't say that I've branched out much; I haven't even cross stitched much of late
8) create pod fic--well I did the one and the author had nice things to say; I still want to try my hand at some others, but I'm not sure when; I think this is more of a winter project, but we'll see
9) read and re-read--I've definitely been reading; I've re-read a few things but not as many as I'd planned as I found a new fandom and have been devouring new works
10) write 10K to 15K book for a Christmas box set--yes! My book came in at about 17K; it's currently waiting for its second round of revisions/edits before I do something with it--whether that's send it out to someone else for proofreading or buy a cover for it or create a cover--I'm not sure

So I think I'm doing all right for being at the halfway point of the year.

How about you??


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Jen FitzGerald
Thanks for stopping by one of my little corners of the world wide web. So, a little about me...My husband and I have been married for twenty years and we have three adult children although our youngest is still in high school. We've lived in Texas for fifteen years and for the rest of the story, click here.
View my complete profile

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Jen's Glossary of Terms

  • DH = my husband
  • my Brown Eyed Girl = my oldest daughter
  • DD = my Darling Daughter (the younger one)
  • Sonshine or Marching Band Boy = my son
  • NT = the North Texas chapter of RWA
  • RWA = Romance Writers of America