Proofreader Services

For more information about my proof reading services, click here.

2016 Reading Challenge




I've given up on the official Goodreads challenge, although I have borrowed their logo. I'm going for 3 million new words and the re-reading of whatever fics I decide sound worth reading a second time.

2016 Goals

  • be a better website person for my writing group
  • be a better treasurer for my writing group
  • get physically healthy and well
  • walk the dog/walk to the post office
  • reach that 120lb. mark (for real this time)
  • get the house clean(er)
  • keep cradfting/do a wider variety of crafts
  • create pod fic
  • read and re-read
  • writie 10K to 15K word book for Christmas box set

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Friday, September 6, 2013

It's catching up to me whatever it is...


For weeks, probably months, my body has been fighting off something. I feel it as an irritation in my throat. I continue on, drinking a bit more hot tea to ease the symptoms, and it fades and dissipates. I think, however, my luck has run out. Not only does my throat feel irritated, but there's a tickle deep inside my ears, as well as some sinus pressure.

Must I give in to the sickies or can I overcome once again...?

Time will tell and nature will take its course.

In the meantime, it's the weekend and either way I'll be getting extra rest.

Hope you have a great one.

(Too bad it's not another three day weekend...)

2 comments:

Lara Lacombe said...

Yikes! Hope you manage to beat it back again, whatever it is. Get some rest, and try to have a good weekend!

Regina Richards said...

Hope you feel better soon!

About Me

My Photo
Jen FitzGerald
Thanks for stopping by one of my little corners of the world wide web. So, a little about me...My husband and I have been married for twenty years and we have three adult children although our youngest is still in high school. We've lived in Texas for fifteen years and for the rest of the story, click here.
View my complete profile

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search

Loading...

Follow by Email

Jen's Glossary of Terms

  • DH = my husband
  • my Brown Eyed Girl = my oldest daughter
  • DD = my Darling Daughter (the younger one)
  • Sonshine or Marching Band Boy = my son
  • NT = the North Texas chapter of RWA
  • RWA = Romance Writers of America