Monday, March 22, 2021

Recipe of the Week

Meatloaf made with pork rinds For The Win!!

We love meatloaf, but it's usually made with some sort of bread crumbs, so we haven't eaten it much since Dan's been trying to eat more keto.

It looks like meatloaf, it tastes like meatloaf. I could taste no discernible difference in the flavor although some with more sensitive palates likely could. But we have a new keto-friendly recipe to add to the collection. Now if we could find an alternative to mashed potatoes...

I've tried the mashed cauliflower and it's okay, but it needs some tweaking. It's not my fave and a friend told me that cauliflower tastes different during different times of the year. Perhaps I had a more bitter batch the time I tried it. Also I didn't makes it from scratch, so that might have had something to do with it.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend....

No comments: