Monday, March 1, 2021

Monday Morning Blues...

😑

I have them but not really because it's Monday. More because it's gloomy and raining, because my Dallas Stars have lost nine out of their last eleven games, and because there are some changes going on at work.

In Texas, all rain is good, even if several inches of snow melted into the coffers. But it's been cloudy for days and I'm ready for a bit of sunshine.

The outcome of sport shouldn't really have an effect and I know this, but it still stinks.

The changes at work aren't bad, but the transition is nerve wracking for me. (Also remembering that "change" is one of my words for the year. :0))

* * * * *

I spent a lot of writing time this weekend revising the cookie book for re-submission. My goal is to have them done and the new chapter one sent in by Thursday mid-morning. Theoretically, I could send chapter one in now, but I want to make sure I have the thread of resulting tweaks as close to complete as possible as well--just in case she requests the whole immediately.

KETO meals are going well. We've tried a couple new recipes and I have chicken-stuffed cabbage enchiladas on the menu for this week.

The dog got walked Sunday. I completely forgot on Saturday. It's easier to remember on Sunday because she gets bathed on Sunday afternoons, so the walk is the last thing she does to get stinky before we hop in the shower.

As you can see, there's not much going on...just the usual. Two weeks from now I'll be on my way back from a little jaunt to Alabama...

Yep, DD and I are making our run to the Buc-cee's just east of Mobile. I've been saving up my trips.

Hope you had a good weekend. Catch you on Wednesday.


No comments: