Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Activate Reading Mode

Since the whole cookie book incident--I'm calling it that because the whole thing has really rankled me--I haven't felt much like writing or editing. The Dallas Stars schedule is not helping matters.

Regardless of my excuses, I really need to get to work. Instead...

I'm reading. A lot. Also--sleeping. See the aforementioned hockey schedule... I know, I know. I don't have to watch or go to hockey games. But I paid for the tickets, so I sorta do have to go, unless they get sold.

I probably won't get much work done between now and Tuesday since DD and I are going on a road trip this weekend. Once I'm back, it's back to work.

Back to a lot of things.

While I have been cooking healthy meals for dinner for DH, I'm otherwise eating a lot of stuff I shouldn't a not exercising much.

So...better eating habits, better exercise habits, better writerly habits.

Sometimes, though, you need a mental health break.

Hope you're having a great week.

No comments: