Monday, December 7, 2020

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...


The tree is up!

DH helped me put it together and fluff out the branches. DD help me sort ornaments and update my list of ornaments that I've bought or made for the kids and DH (and myself) over the years.



The Christmas shopping is done! A few more packages still need to show up on my doorstep, but the decisions and ordering is done. Next on the schedule as far as presents are concerned is wrapping them. Next Saturday afternoon after my writers group Zoom party... I'll plop my butt in front of the TV and fire up one of my favorite movies (Penelope) and wrap as many presents as I can.


The Christmas menu has been decided. Hoagies! Remember, we're going "non-traditional" here. Food for the Brown-Eyed Girl and her SoulMate's visit has been purchased bit by bit each week. Not quite done yet but close.

Aside from wrapping presents, I still need to do a bit more decorating, which will also happen next weekend (probably), and cleaning. Yuck. :0)

Hope your Christmas preparations are coming along at a good pace.

Have a great week!




No comments: