Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS!

It's been a year, hasn't it? It started off pretty well. DH and I and his parents went on a wonderful cruise to the Western Caribbean -- yup that was 2020 -- and when we returned home, the world changed pretty drastically.

 Despite it all, I have things to be thankful for:

My husband, my three wildly different children, my fur babies, my two moms, my siblings, my nieces and nephews, for our business that keeps on keeping on, the ability to write and publish books, for my dearest friends (known to each other as the Cotton Patch Kids), for my writers group, for other authors and their books, for fan fiction, for music, for Perfectly Mint Tea, Benedict Cumberbatch, my online friends far and wide, my Dallas Stars and hockey in general...

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow filled with delicious food, family and/or friends, and fun.


No comments: