Monday, October 26, 2020

The Greatest Showman

 

First of all--Happy Birthday to my Dear Husband whose birthday was this weekend.

One of the things we did was watch The Greatest Showman starring Hugh Jackman, and musical drama and based loosely on the life of  P.T. Barnum most famously known in my lifetime as the founder/creator of Barnum & Bailey's Circus.

It's not a film I especially wanted to see, but DH wanted to watch it and so we did. And I greatly enjoyed it. So if you're looking for something fun to watch, give it a try.

* * * * *

Remember, about a month ago I said I had a hankering to carve a pumpkin? Yeah. And then I decided I had no desire to do so...Well, DD put pumpkins on the grocery list this weekend, and so... I bought pumpkins. Here are the pre-carved pumpkins:

Unfortunately, DD's had an unfortunate accident and a part that needed to remain connected accidentally broke and there was no repair for it. One of my pumpkins is not yet complete and the other hasn't been started. And I may offer it to DD anyway.

But pictures of at least one completed jack-o-lantern coming later in the week.

The cold front finally arrived in our neck of the woods and we've had gloomy drizzle and rain along with chilly temps. Not the fall I was hoping for, but this may pass and our Indian Summer may yet show up.

Have a great week.



No comments: