Wednesday, September 23, 2020

They're Walmarting my WalMart...

 Ugh!

 

They've been upgrading the fixtures  and whatnot for a while, but they're now replacing the floor tile and re-arranging what sections were not in the prescribed WalMart layout. While I've been in enough WalMarts to find most things in those stores, it's going to take a while to retrain my brain and my routine as to where to find certain types of products in my store when doing my weekly shopping.

For example, the cleaning products and paper goods used to be the last couple of rows of the grocery section and before the dairy at the back. Now all that's been moved across the aisle and expanded.

And we had a nice wide section of walking space across the front of the store between the clothing and the the cash registers, and I've got to say, I'm not pleased that that space is now about half the width.

Anyway, hope you're having a great week...



No comments: