Monday, August 31, 2020

My Latest Little Project Done...

Somewhere along the line, I started collecting salt and pepper shakers. Don't ask me me why. The first set was so cute, I couldn't help myself. The next one was easier, as was the next, until I found myself with six sets. Then I bought a set for DH and then a few weeks ago I got another set as a gift. They've been sitting in a nice display on my dining room table, but they often had to be moved in order to work on various and sundry craft projects. No, eating doesn't happen at the able often. :0)

So I went from this:

And this:

To this:

I'm tickled with the way it turned out.

In other news, SPRINKLES all around!! my Dallas Stars won their game last night, putting them ahead in the best of seven series, 3-1. They play again tonight and could eliminate their opponent and move on to the third round for the first time since 2008. It's not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination, but they've come this far--farther than I honestly expected them to, so remember to send all the good vibes to Edmonton.


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!



No comments: