Monday, December 23, 2019

Toasted Turkey with mayo and Lettuce...


It's my new favorite thing to eat. Besides a bowl of cereal, of course.

A couple of months ago, I got a toasted turkey sandwich from a little place in the business park where our office is located and since then, it's a thing.

It's not that there's anything extra special about this place's sandwich making skills or ingredients; it's the combo of the toast, the turkey, the lettuce and the mayo.

Instead of hoping one of my employees was going to this particular place for lunch every day, I finally broke down and bought my own ingredients and have been enjoying toasted turkey with lettuce and mayo for a couple of days now.

So it's the day before Christmas Eve... My shopping is complete. My errands are complete. My wrapping is complete. All that's left is to be-ribbon up the Christmas morning presents and tidy up the house a bit. And if those presents go without ribbons...that's okay. The house is mostly tidy, so it won't take long to finish and then it'll be Christmas...

For being one of the most important / biggest holidays of the year, we only get a day and a half off of work... Seems to me we should have a four day weekend like at Thanksgiving. Ah well...

Anyway, Merry Christmas to one and all. And if you don't celebrate at all, enjoy the break.


No comments: