Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Musical Tastes...


As I was pondering today's blog topic on my way to work this morning, I was also sliding up and down the radio stations hoping for something worth listening to.

That of course is subjective, but what I realized is that my musical tastes have changed over the years. I grew up on country and still enjoy a country song or two. I have an eclectic selection in my iTunes library that I put on shuffle while I work and (mostly) listen to whatever starts playing--unless it's the two-hour waves white noise track or one of the handful audio books I have. This get fast-forwarded to the next song.

But when I'm in the car I will always choose the alternative rock station over the classic rock, pop rock, or country station.

Do you listen to the same stuff you've always listened to or have you expanded your horizons?

Have a great week...see you Friday.

No comments: