Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Time Management


So the home gym thing seems to be working out.

Remember I talked about saving the drive time to and from the gym? That was forty minutes of time saved.

Forty minutes of additional writing time each morning. I was up to an hour and forty-ish minutes and now I get to add an additional twenty minutes because of DH's morning routine change.

Score!

And I'm going to need those extra twenty minutes and any others I can carve out over the next three and a half weeks.

My next anthology story is due on the 23rd and I'm three thousand words over my soft limit.

There is a lot of cutting and consolidating and rewriting that needs to be done.

I don't want to miss the deadline and not participate, so I'm going to do everything in my power to get 'er done, but if it happens, I can still self publish this thing when I'm good and ready and at whatever word count it happens to be completed at.

Of course I'll incur the added expense of editing, but then again...I have friends I can barter with.

Hope you're having a great week and looking forward to the holiday weekend. That extra day off--think of all those minutes I could utilize!!!!!!

TTFN


No comments: