Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday, Monday...


Yep it's Monday, Monday yet again... It's cloudy and drippy out, and while I titled today's post the same as last Monday's post, it fits my mood...

It was an exciting and busy weekend, what with it being the Dallas Stars Season Ticket Holder Event--meaning come select your seats for the upcoming season. So we did. After some discussion with DH, we bumped up to a full season. And got some cool goodies because of it.

Just FYI, the half season's worth of games I attended this year was plenty, I am not ramping up my attendance at hockey games. We'll probably put the other half back into the secondary market, but at least we can go to all the games we want--like the giveaway nights without having to go buy tickets. We can also give some to employees and use others for clients.

It's been awhile since I talked about my 100 Things project, but I did finally weed out a few more items. It's getting to be a challenge now because mostly I've cleared out the stuff not given to me by friends and family. Now I have to overcome the guilt of giving away things that were purchased specifically for me or worse--hand made for me. The hand made stuff is harder.

My happy tracking is also going well. The little sticker rewards are, surprisingly, enough motivation to keep me going. The one thing I have not missed on doing every day, three times a day, is my dental hygiene, which is by far the most important thing. I still haven't come up with a reward, but I'm leaning heavily toward a pint of my favorite ice cream. But then again, that skews my exercise efforts, so I'm still pondering a option that's as satisfying as the ice cream, but not as calorie-laden.

Sunday was finally a "normal" day. DH was home, DD was home. I did chores and prepped for the week.

I also worked some on that anthology project I mentioned last week. If I'm going to participate I have to let the coordinator know today. I'm really nervous about it, but what's the worst that could happen? I don't finish and I'm not included. If I do get in, then I potentially reach new readers and the my sales to my other books gets a boost. So there's nothing really to lose....

Anyway, I hope y'all had a good weekend too. Catch you Wednesday.








No comments: