Friday, December 21, 2018

Happy Friday!!


Who'd have ever thought I'd enjoy vanilla-flavored anything? Aside form ice cream. This sounds familiar--did I already ask this? I'm drinking vanilla-flavored protein shakes these days and they are pretty good. Not as good as ice cream....but what is? :0)

The next few days are going to be pretty crazy because, of course, Christmas is Monday. We'll celebrate Christmas Eve with DH's family as we usually do. Not sure what the game plan is, if any for Christmas morning. Will we (as in DH, me, and the kids) exchange gifts at my mother-in-law's house separately on Christmas Eve or will we gather again on Christmas morning either at home or at the fireworks store? I guess I'd better find out.

Tomorrow, I'll be hanging out with a lovely young woman to exchange gifts and do some baking. This young lady is DD's best friend and I always buy a few extra goodies for her. She's a single mom and doing a great job on that front. I know from experience how tough being a single mom can be, so I try to do a bit for her here and there. Anyway, we'll be hanging out at her house and doing some baking and other fun things. Can't wait.

On Sunday, the Brown-eyed Girl and I will be watching a live-via-simulcast performance of The Nutcracker performed by the Bolshoi Ballet. How's that for amazing? I'm looking forward to seeing the performance and, more importantly, spending some time with my oldest daughter.


In the meantime, I have more presents to wrap.

Have a wonderful weekend and a very Merry Christmas.


No comments: