Monday, November 26, 2018

Careening into December and heading for Christmas...


Hello There!

Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. Mine was low key with just DD and me and her BFF, who came over after a very trying Thanksgiving meal with her family needing some love and cheer. DD and I watched the Star Trek reboot trilogy too. I love those movies.

The weekend as a whole was also low key and I accomplished almost everything on my to-do list. The tree now has ornaments. Garland decorates doorways. The number of wrapped presents under the tree has increased.


I binged watched both available season of Victoria. I found and unpacked a box of books from my shed--guess what I want to do now. :0) I completed gifts for my very dearest writer peeps. The usual weekend chores got completed too of course.


I've spent some good quality time with DD, and not just over the weekend, which I'm so grateful for. One of these days she's going to get her own place again and I'm going to miss her terribly.

Speaking of DD, our record is intact. What record you ask... Well, the one where the Stars have won every game we've attended in person so far this year. They even won the one game we had tickets for but didn't attend--I passed the tickets on to one of my employees, so the seats were still filled by us. :0) Unfortunately, they lost the following day, although they played a heck of a game. When they win the Reunion Tower Ball lights up in green and white.

(Image from Twitter)



You know, I meant to post Friday, but I was at home and working on crafty things, out of the normal routine of being at work or getting ready for work and it just didn't occur to me. But you were busy enjoying your own long weekend and didn't miss me I'm sure.

Have a great day and a great week... See you Wednesday.

No comments: