Friday, May 11, 2018

So guess where I'm going in June...



The 2018 NHL Draft will be here in North Texas. I'm so excited I could spit. Not because I care all that much about the draft, but because a) it's a new hockey experience to partake in, b) there are fan activities prior to the actual draft in Victory Plaza of the AAC, c) an evening spent with DD, and maybe the most exciting of all...

Puck Soup Live Dallas Edition.


The guys who create my favorite hockey podcast will be in town covering the draft and they have done live shows in other cities they've visited as a result of traveling for the job (hockey writers). As soon as I heard the draft was going to be in Dallas, I was pretty confident they were going to at least attempt to get a live show set up. And they are. Waiting eagerly for the announcement of tickets.

No comments: