Monday, November 13, 2017

It's OFFICIAL! I'm now a published author.

So

It's been a long journey--not that it's over yet--and there were many times when I wasn't even sure I wanted to take it, but ultimately I did decide to pursue publication.

And here I am...well over a dozen years after taking up writing with book babies out in the world!


Book one in the Ten Rigs Texas series, For the Love of Scott, is out free at a handful of online retailers. Well, except Amazon, because they don't allow free and it takes time to get them to change the price to match other retailers. And also propagation takes time... Books two through four are available for pre-order.

This is book one, For the Love of Scott:

You can find it at...

Amazon

iTunes

Kobo

It's not at B&N/Nook just yet because of technical issues, but it will be soon.


Books two through four, coming soon!

Book Two Book Three Book Four

So, yeah--the journey's finally begun. Wheee!

Have a great week. :0)

No comments: