Friday, November 10, 2017

I have a plan, I have my own plan, and I need to stick with it...


In the last month or so, between the conference in Denver, talking with writer friends, and listening to industry experts (Mark Coker!!), the pressure to deviate from my plan of publishing attack is there.

I'm not going to say it's heavy or hard, but it's there. These are all people who are more experienced than me and definitely more knowledgeable. But I based my plan on other conversations with other people who are also knowledgeable, as well as on my own wants, needs, and capabilities.


Considering that I'm preparing to launch my books any day now, it's really a little late to second-guess and/or change my plan. I'll do what I've been planning to do all along with one major change (that doesn't contradict anything I've already decided) and see how it all plays out.

If it doesn't work, I can change things, I can try various things. No one's life is in danger.

It's getting real now, though. ANY DAY NOW! It's exciting and scary and nerve-wracking.

There's still a lot to do, so I'd better get to it.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend.


No comments: