Friday, February 17, 2017

TGIF My Friends...


I hope your week has been a good one. Mine has been pretty productive. I have no complaints. That being said, I'm glad it's Friday. Tomorrow is writers group day and I'm looking forward to spending a day with my peeps.

On a completely unrelated topic, let's celebrate today being Friday by talking about HOCKEY! Specifically, the greatest hockey player in the world right now. The Pittsburgh Penguins own Sidney Crosby. Last night, Sid scored his 1000th career point. That's what they celebrate in hockey--points. Players earn points by scoring goals or by assisting others in scoring goals.

A couple of pics...
Sid acknowledging the fans after he assisted a
teammate with a goal to earn that 1000th point.

 Sid with the puck that went in...

And that's it folks. Have a super weekend. See you Monday.


No comments: