Friday, February 10, 2017

I've been interviewed...


Yup. I've had my thirty minutes of fame.

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by a woman who has a segment on an online radio network. She interviews a lot of authors of various genres and somewhere along her travels through the Internet, she came across my author services website. She contacted me and we set it up and it happened last night and is now up the network website for all the world (ha ha) to hear.

Here it is if you're so inclined: http://www.speakuptalkradio.com/jen-fitzgerald-speaks-up/ (It's thirty minutes long.) For those of you who don't know me, you can hear what I sound like and there's a fairly recent picture on my interview page so you can see what I look like these days. My hair is a bit shorter now than it is in the picture and I'm a few pounds lighter, but that's it.

I've never been interviewed before and it was a little nerve wracking at first, but Pat was easy to talk to and the interview was recorded in advance so any major bloops could be edited out. I'm hoping to a few author services jobs result, but if not, that's fine too.

One thing I need to work on is all those "uh"s and "um"s, but most of us probably suffer from that same affliction, so I'm not sweating it too much. If you listen, let me know what you thought. :)

And happy Friday--hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: