Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My brain has turned into a bee hive...


There's so much going on in there right now that I'm having a hard time accomplishing anything but making lists. Which isn't a bad thing, because once all that stuff is on paper, I don't have to hold onto it in my brain any longer. And then maybe I can make more things happen

But I'm tired already, thinking of all the things that need to happen. Plus when those things happen, there might be more things to do...

Luckily, my day job works on a ticket system. I get a ticket on my schedule for things I have to do, which is somewhat "listy" and helpful for me.

Anyway, it's Wednesday and it's time to prioritize and get started on some of the "things." :)

Hope you're having a great week so far. Talk to you soon...




No comments: