Friday, September 23, 2016

Target sighted, full speed ahead...


My Scrivener class has been outlined and scheduled. The online meeting venue has been researched,  and it looks as though it's going to work. I suppose I ought to test it again at home (rather than at the office) just to make sure. The first class is going to have three (maybe four) students.

I do think, though, that I have a lot more class material than an hour's worth, so if I do decide to give this class on a regular basis, I'm going to have to break it up into smaller chunks once a week for three or four weeks in a row.

And if I do a basics class, then at some point, I ought to work on a class for more advanced users. I'll have to see how it goes.

In the mean time, it's Friday. Hope you have a super weekend!




No comments: