Monday, February 8, 2016

I made it through...


Last week was a pretty crazy week and it got a little rough around the edges, but I made it through. Whew.

And now here I am at the start of another likely busy week. My contest closes on Sunday, so there will probably another mild flurry of entries. But because we've started the judging process, there's not gonna be a stressful week of parsing entries to judges and sending out panels. I've been in the cycle for two weeks now and things are going rather well.

My online class is over, so that's one thing off my plate...

On the other hand, I spent Saturday afternoon at my critique partner's house along with two other writers working on city planning and timelines and characters for a Christmas anthology we're writing together. It was a blast and, man-oh-man, I just want to dive into my writing worlds and get lost for a while. Unfortunately, it'll be another couple of months until my contest is put to bed.

Hope you have a productive and pleasant week...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with everything!