Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Fall is creeping in...


The day's heat hasn't had quite the intensity and the overnight temps are dropping into the mid-60s and morning ball with Rayna is quite delightful. The leaves of one tree have started to fall as well. I'm definitely ready to cut back on the running of the AC and will have my windows open anytime the temperature are conducive.

This past weekend, I bought these leaf dishes at our resident Michael's...cute huh?



When I pulled the stickers off the bottom, I read that they are oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe, so DH had a wicked idea--pumpkin cake baked in them! Sounded like a great idea and since I had all the makings of pumpkin cake in the cupboard, I went for it!


Not too bad looking!

No sprinkles yet, but as those don't make much difference taste-wise...

Hope you're having a great week.


No comments: