Monday, July 13, 2015

Merry Monday...


I'm a bit late on the uptake again, but I was barely on the PC at all this weekend, so the blog was not on my mind at all.

We hired some lawn care folks to come take care of our jungle...as I mentioned, DH was gone and the lawnmower broke. With all the moisture, it grew out of control rather quickly, though I don't think the guys really realized what they were in for. It took them almost 3.5 hours to do front, sides, and back--most of that was spent on the back yard.


But it's done now and it looks 100% better. I spent some time Sunday morning trimming away growth from along the fences and other random areas, as well as clearing out my bird feeder bed which has been terribly neglected of late and was looking rather pathetic.

Aside from that, I watched a lot of TV with hubster, but spent some time enjoying the sunshine with the dog.


Hope you had a lovely weekend!

No comments: