Friday, October 17, 2014

TGIF


So it's Friday. I was AWOL on Wednesday as I'd had teeth pulled Monday and had to work with DH to get our taxes filed on Tuesday and just plum didn't think about a post for Wednesday.

My mouth still hurts a bit, but it's gotten a little better each day. It's definitely better than it was at the end of last week and over the weekend, and I've been able to sleep through the night again. Whew. I need my state-of-mind sleep. I don't function at peak anything without enough sleep.

So physical pain, emotional pain, and lack of sleep did not make for a very happy or healthy Jen.

Tomorrow is writers group meeting, but I'm on the fence about going. Sonshine leaving is still a sensitive topic. Anytime I think about him, my vision blurs, and I'm worried about bursting into tears in front of my friends and fellow writers and I'm really an ugly crier. But I missed last month and I want to see my friends. Decisions, decisions...

But the best news is that it's Friday which means no work for two days except, possibly, yard work...

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Regina Richards said...

Glad you made it to the meeting. Sorry to hear about the teeth. Sounds very painful. Wishing you fast healing and a relaxing weekend.