Friday, May 9, 2014

Look what I bought!


So Wednesday, I was met a friend to chat, but I was early, so I wandered into a Container Store. Believe it or not, I've never been in one. If you have, you know they have all kinds of storage containers and organizational paraphernalia. I just needed to kill time.

As I wandered about, I came upon these cool measuring cups and just couldn't resist!



 (Photo courtesy the manufacturer Fred and Friends website.)

Yes, they are Russian nesting doll measuring cups! How fun are they??

Well, it's Friday again and I have big plans for working in my yard. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate. Although we do need the rain...

How about you?? Big weekend plans?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And so the collection grows :-)

Happy Mother's Day!

Nancy

Regina Richards said...

Ispent the weekend in College Station celebrating my oldest son's graduation from A&M. Yay!

Happy Mother's Day!

Jen FitzGerald said...

Awesome news, Regina! Congrats to you both.

Thanks, Lara. And congrats to you as well!

Back at ya, Nancy!