Monday, April 7, 2014

Before and After


Last week I mentioned I was going to clean out the flower bed. And I did. It looks one hundred times better!

You sorta got a glimpse of how bad it was in the picture of the Sweet Williams. Remember...


Here's a picture of the whole thing before...


And after about twenty minutes of work, here's how it looks now...


Huge difference, huh? Of course, there's a pile of leaves and weeds just outside this shot. I didn't have any yard bags, otherwise they'd have been bagged while I was out there.

Best of all I discovered that one of the Double Shasta Daisy plants *and* the Gerber Daisy plant that the Brown Eyed Girl gave me are still alive! Look...

 The Shasta Daisies.

 The Gerber Daisies.


The Gerbers are nothing more than tender green shoots at this point, but I was very excited to see them.

I'm very glad spring has finally arrived. How about you?

1 comment:

Regina Richards said...

Gorgeous weather for yard work. Maybe I'll send my hubby out to do some. ;)