Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Two and half days...


Until my writers group conference. A mini-vacation for me, really.

We'll be at one of the fabulous hotels in downtown Fort Worth and you all know how much I love being downtown. I've been thinking about getting Fort Worth Friday back on the schedule and this'll give me a chance to scope out some more locations.


Yeah, yeah, I'm supposed to be at a conference learning stuff. But in all reality I'm mostly there as a board member to help make sure things go smoothly. Once things get underway I can take to the streets! Not that I can go far...

I'm looking forward to spending quality time with several of my writer friends as well as meeting some new friends. I downloaded a book the other day and then discovered the author is attending the conference as well--how fun will that be!

No comments: