Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Almost forgot again...


Still pulling out of my dip into depression. Stuff happened and it didn't do my body or mind good. But I stopped listening to the news, so that's helped.

Meanwhile, for the first time in five or six or seven years, the high school is doing a homecoming parade. Sonshine will be marching with his JROTC batallion, not the marching band. I'm really excited, so expect some pictures on Monday.

In other news, I'm reading a book:



So far, so good. This was made into a Lifetime made-for-TV movie. Might just have to check it out... Then again, I haven't been much into movies lately.

Read any good books lately??


2 comments:

Regina Richards said...

Looking forward to seeing Sonshine in his parade uniform. :)

Unknown said...

The movie version was only okay--the book was much better!

Hope Sonshine has fun in the parade!