Friday, November 30, 2012

Countdown to Christmas


Tomorrow is the first day of December and to celebrate the fact that I already have my Christmas money and am halfway done with my shopping, I'm going to go all Adventy on you--calendar-wise that is.

As a child, I counted down many a Christmas with the help of an Advent calendar, usually a gift from my grandparents in Denmark. I wanted to get one this year, but haven't done so yet, but I s'pose it's not really too late. (it'll show up here if I do end up getting one!)

Anywho, as part of my countdown to Christmas, I'm going to actually post everyday between now and Christmas. I'm going to share with you my various decorations and traditions and events and happenings. I hope you'll share some of yours with me as well.

Before I bug out, I want to say thanks to Angi Morgan who was my guest on Wednesday. Not only is she a great writer, she's a great friend. After I had a bit of meltdown over my current WIP, she read it for me and gave me some wonderful and helpful comments on it. I'm feeling ready to dive back into revisions. I'm anxious to finish so that *when* my submitted manuscript is accepted by Entangled Publishing, I'll immediately be able to submit the next one, which is a sequel.

Speaking of submitted manuscripts, I've contacted the editor I submitted to to check on my submission. *fingers crossed*


1 comment:

Regina Richards said...

My fingers crossed for you as well.