Friday, October 19, 2012

As the name of this blog says...


There is a time for everything. It just sucks when time for more than one thing happens at the same time.

Work things are going on and chewing up a lot of my day. On top of which, band stuff is going on. As I mentioned, three days of band stuff in a row. Sunday will definitely be a time for rest.

But it's Friday and that has to mean something right? Yes! It means the work week is over. *whew*

It also means a football game tonight (four more including tonight's). Thankfully, the game is at our home field so the trip to and from the stadium will take minutes, even though it's not on the same property as the school itself.

Quick Updates...

The weight loss is going well. The next big milestone is to get under the 140lb. mark. I've got 5 to reach it, 6 to actually get under it. It'll be a few weeks.

With all the work crazy, writing is at a halt for the moment. I need to get back at it as I have a self-set deadline of 10.31 to finish book two. I'm not sure I can make it after a few revelations I've had, but if I apply myself, I can get close. It's that apply thing that's going to be a problem.

And I leave you with...


A time for rainbows. Can you see the second one?

3 comments:

Regina Richards said...

A time for everything. I love the name of this blog. Congrats on the weightloss!

Big congrats as well on the balance you seem to be able to achieve in your life. Work, writing, family, home. You do it all, bit by bit. I find that very inspiring. Have a great weekend and a much-deserved 'relax and regroup' on Sunday.

Unknown said...

Hang in there!

Jen FitzGerald said...

Thanks, ladies!