Monday, September 24, 2012

Thank goodness it's Monday


It's a crazy thing to say, but the weekend was crazy busy and I'm glad my life can fall back into a routine for a few days.

Saturday we attended a going away party for my nephew who leaves Thursday for Del Rio, Texas/Laughlin Air Force Base to begin his Air Force career. Flight training doesn't begin until next June, though.

(This is my nephew along with DD.)

My mother-in-law made a to-die-for banana pudding and, after dinner and dessert, we enjoyed some fireworks. (It's 25 seconds...)


Yesterday, we worked the Cowboy/Buccaneers game. I'm thankful it was a noon kickoff and that I was able to take a bath and fall in bed early, though I'm still feeling totally wiped out.

So...how was your weekend?

1 comment:

Char Newcomb said...

This week looks crazy for me. Is it Friday yet?

Love the fireworks. :)