Friday, June 15, 2012

How could I have missed it???

Yesterday was Flag Day! By some prophetic twist of fate, I was wearing a pair of my patriotic socks--the ones that most resemble the flag. And to honor Old Glory, here she is:


Just to note, gas prices have dropped to $3.18 around here at the local mega gas station. Others stations are charging anywhere from $.01 to $.20 higher.

Yesterday, when I left for work, Fat Patches was sitting on top of my truck. I lured him down, gave him a quick scratch and took off. I think he was a bit lonely, as his people were gone. But they're back now from wherever they'd gone for the week.

Here's a bit of video of one of my dogs--everyday when I get home, I have to let them out. That's just the routine even if they've recently been out. Anyway, Sammy, our German Shepard, goes out to the same spot of grass and rolls around. It cracks me up, so I thought I'd share. A few months ago, before mowing for the season had taken place and after there'd been some rain, that spot was still flat because she goes out there and rolls around everyday.


The Twelve Days of Jen

I love Sharpies. And for my birthday, I received a brand new batch of them, along with that handy-dandy little tin container to keep them in. Now, Sharpies have all kinds of uses and you never know when you might need one. So I recommend that all women keep a Sharpie in their purse.



And since it's Friday --have a great weekend, y'all.

No comments: