Monday, February 20, 2012

It's a brand new week!

And it shouldn't be quite as stressful or hectic. Well, except Saturday. Again. Another Cowboy Stadium event. Monster trucks this time, rather than motocross. But nothing else preceding it, so that's good. It's been awhile since I've worked an event and am I sore. Even the fingers of my right hand--the one I use to punch at the register--is sore. Thanks goodness it wasn't as crazy as a football game, but it was steady. And LOUD.

Friday, nothing.

Another Band Night at Cici's Pizza. On Thursday, I think. I don't have to do anything for that but show up, pay for and eat pizza.

Wednesday, nothing.

Tuesday, nothing.

Monday, nothing.

Whew.

All those nothings, other than work of course. And writing. I'm trying to get back on track with my time travel. And today, I start an online writing class.

So I suppose I ought to get to work and get this party work week started!

No comments: