Monday, January 16, 2012

Making Progress

I made good progress this week on my original WIP and I'm very happy and excited about that. So happy and excited with my forward momentum, that I don't want to work. I want to write. :)

Luckily, I can do both. Work a little, write a little, work a little, write a little.

Here's the blurb I used in the contest I entered:

When her hunky Special Forces boyfriend proposes, Claire Sumter (metaphorically) runs for the hills. As much as she loves him, she just doesn’t think they can find happily ever after when he's gone more often than he's around.

But she never meant to run so far that she ended up transported in time to the weeks leading up to Pearl Harbor where she finds herself inhabiting the body of a young woman facing an equally difficult dilemma.

Can Claire learn to overcome her fears and embrace a once-in-a-lifetime chance at love and passion?

What do you think? Does it make you want to red the book?

2 comments:

C. A. Szarek said...

LOVE! I can't wait to read more of it.

Jen FitzGerald said...

Thanks, Chrissy!