Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Coming up for air...

This past five days have been awful. A co-located server crashed and all of one of our client's stuff (website, online store, and important access to online case files) was gone. Don't ask me why there was no backup. That's not my department. But I have been in the midst of the chaos, trying to salvage as much information from other sources as possible. I'm sick and tired of this client, I'm frustrated, and I'm ready to move onto other things.

Luckily, the weather has calmed. Things are up and running. Four hundred attorneys can do what they need to do. Now it's time to play catch up and see what else has gone on in my world for last several days. *deep breath*

The real weather is pleasant and though I prefer warmer temps to colder ones, I do wish things would return to normal.

So what's new with you?

1 comment:

C. A. Szarek said...

Sorry life has been like that for you lately, but I am glad you can come up for air.

I've been writing alot. Have A,B and C posted on my blog for my Alphabet Game and I am working on the letter I as I am done thru H.

Attys annoy me at work, too.