Friday, July 8, 2011

Yesterday...

...was so boring I thought I was going to cry. It was slow in the office, everyone was gone and it was just me. Plus, the weather has been practically unbearable and our office A/C is barely keeping up. I mean when I'm hot in the office, you know it's hot outside. GUH.

So I forced myself, really, to work on continuing revisions of my short story. I have another week or so to work on this before I will be submitting it for critique to my critique group. I was so sure I was going to reach the 7500 word mark, but now, not so much. Maybe, I'll hit it, maybe not. But it'll be close. I'll have to wait to see what my CPs say and then perhaps I'll be able to flesh it out even further. *fingers crossed*

I also have a fan fic I've been wanting to finish. It's been languishing on my hard drive for about five/six years now and I really really DO want to finish it. I think today is going to be a repeat of yesterday, so that will be my WIP of choice.

I have a few real work related tasks to take care of before I can open up my story, so I'm off!

Stay cool--

No comments: