Monday, July 13, 2009

Whew!!!

It's hot here in North Texas. Our average number of three digit temperature days is sixteen. And most of those generally come end of July and throughout August.

We are on day fourteen--and it's just the middle of July. I hate to think that the rest of summer will continue on in this fashion. {pant, pant, pant...}

I know there are hotter places on Earth, but when you experience abnormal weather it affects you.

I have to get all my errands and chores done as early in the day as possible and sometimes just going from house to car to bank, store, or gas station, and back truly zaps your energy. I've slept more the last few weeks than I have in a long while.

Any-who, I hope it's cool where you are~

2 comments:

mtnchild said...

Our summer has been pretty mild in the temperature department. Oh yes we have had shorts and tank top days, but not that many for my comfort.

It is suppose to warm up later this week - like into the 90's. Hot for us.

Na, na, na, na!!! Wish you were here!!

Love,
Mom

Jen FitzGerald said...

Big raspberries to you!