Sunday, March 23, 2008

Will Smith


Does anyone remember "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air"?

Who'd have thought Will Smith would be THE MAN he is today?

I just finished watching I AM LEGEND. The movie itself will not be one of my favorites to watch over and over. But Will Smith is a giant in the movie industry.

When it was over, I said to my girls, "He's awesome. He's my new favorite actor." The youngest one said, "And he's hot, too." Yeah, I'll admit he's a fantastically attractive man, the image above not-withstanding, but that's not what impresses me. His range and depth of emotion is just awesome.

I know I'm probably late getting on the Will Smith fan club train, but I don't watch a lot of movies and no TV to speak of.

Gotta a good Will Smith movie to recommend?

1 comment:

Jen FitzGerald said...

Just a note--I also ended up watching 'Pursuit of Happyness'. OH MY GOSH. And, no, I hadn't seen this movie till today. Okay, I think I'm in love with Will Smith. The man has totally emotionally captured me.

Jen