Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cover Art


Well, it's official - we have cover art. I am one of eleven authors whose short story will be included in an anthology to be published March 2008. It's getting really exciting now, and I'm so glad I decided to take part. I almost didn't. The editor assigned to my story was very encouraging about my writing skills - and just in time; I was thinking of giving up. But I'm glad I decided against it. I've also hooked up with a couple of chapter mates to form a critique group. We have similar personalities, and we write in similar genres. Well, at least ones we all enjoy reading.

And I was voted in for another year as president of my local RWA chapter. That's a mixed blessing to be sure, but 2008 just can't be any worse than 2007.

I hope you like the cover, and if you're interested in reading the book, stay tuned. I'll be posting more info as we draw near to the publication date.

No comments: