Friday, November 30, 2007

Taking a break and other things...

Well, I officially gave notice to step down as Cubbie Director/teacher at my church. I've been considering it for awhile, and I finally just had to do it. I'm looking forward to pastor's Wednesday night sermons, which I've heard are better than Sunday morning's.

On the other hand, I'm feeling a little down. I read other's blogs and I think, "gee, that's a great topic" or "wow, what interesting thought"... In comparison, my blogs seem odd, to say the least, if not random... Oh, well, I also did just read something about not comparing yourself to others.

Well, still got some work to do - have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am truly grateful to the owner of this site who has shared
this impressive piece of writing at at this time.



my webpage: linked website