Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mi Vida Loca

I keep wondering if my life will ever be normal again. I have one of those personalities that likes order and schedules. There was a time when my life was that way, and I can clearly pinpoint the month and year that it all unraveled.

Unfortunately for me, everyone else in the family has no concept of being orderly and sticking to a routine. I have learned to take control and make order in any way/area I can. It's not always easy, though, when the one person whose schedule I can't control has a lot of influence over my own.

I'm hoping that someday when my children have grown and leave home, *then* I could get back to where I started. Only ten more years to go. (sigh...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog quite interesting, but also impressed about how you got up to spend time with the Lord each morning. You seem to have your priorities straight, and I really admire that. God bless you!