Friday, November 20, 2020

Happy Friday...

So DD and I went shopping this past week. She wanted to look at fabric paint for a project for her little kiddos. We went to Michael's because that's where we go... She walked out with nothing and I walked out a few dollars poorer. :0)

Two of the treasures I walked out with were...

With Thanksgiving next week, I was going to bake pumpkin cupcakes for our employees and when DD pointed this out to me, I couldn't help myself. I was pleasantly surprised when it rang up at 50% off.

And this!

I shared my little tiny nutcracker back in August here. I had planned for this to be Stars colors, but as I type, the idea of a red, white, and blue theme appeals too. I guess we'll see what happens when I sit down to paint him.

Wishing you a delightful weekend...

No comments: