Friday, October 30, 2020

Happy Halloween

 My masterpieces...


Sadly, DD's broke at a critical place and was unfixable with toothpicks. I was hoping she'd buy another one and try again, but she hasn't yet. I however bought her one, so pics on Monday of her creation.

* * * * *

I'm not looking forward to the time change this weekend as I'd planned to get several hours of good writing in. I'm not sure how the loss of an hour is going to affect me. Might have to hit the sheets early tonight.

I'm close to finishing, but there's a section I'm not sure how to tweak. It's only a couple of chapters and if I knew what to do, it wouldn't be an issue. But working through the dilemma takes time I don't really have. I might have to enlist the brain-trust that is my writer peeps at our weekly chat tomorrow morning.

I have one week from Sunday to upload a final file to one retailer and two weeks from tomorrow for another. None of the others specified a due date, so the day before will work if necessary, but I don't want to push that boundary if it can avoided.

* * * * *

And I did the thing--I voted... Please oh please oh please let my candidate win....


Anyway, have a great weekend. Catch you on Monday!


No comments: