Monday, May 4, 2020

Feel the burn...


The legs are sore today! I found some lunges I could do, which happened Sunday morning and yowza. I'm feeling it today. Overall the targeting work outs are working, if only because they generally burn a goodly amount of calories on top of the elliptical/cardio workout. Visible results--i.e. less actual fat/flab on the body will take a little longer to see.

I'm easing into the carb fast this week by transitioning into some of the foods I'll be eating next week. Trying them out, see how they taste, see how they fill me up. I can already sense some adjustments coming.

* * * * *

Our state is lifting restrictions, but it'll be interesting to see how the COVID-19 curve does with all those people out in the world. I'll be holding off a little longer I guess. Not so much for my own health, but for those around me. I'd hate to transport it to someone at risk.

* * * * *

My trip to the grocery store yesterday was uneventful. Still no vitamin C and still no black thread, but everything else looked fine. Not always full shelves, but there was some product at least. I didn't check out the flour situation as I don't need any. I've stopped making banana bread / muffins since I don't need any more temptation than can be helped.

* * * * *

Progress is slow on the book file housekeeping project I started a couple of weeks ago. Creating the various files takes no time at all--it's reading through each book for word-smithing, finding any lingering typos, and standardizing things that takes the most time. I'll get at least one book a week done. Maybe two if I read shorter books.

* * * * *

Anyway, my weekend was pretty good. Hope yours was the same. Here's to a good and productive week.


No comments: