Monday, April 6, 2020

Making Progress!


The garage is looking good! DD helped me haul her stuff to the warehouse on Saturday and I was able to sweep and move some of the equipment around. It turns out I can use the Bowflex as a rowing machine so for now I’ve got to figure how to do that.

I also rearranged some of the other stuff, getting things into and onto the cabinets and out of view and off the floor.
 

All that’s left is to haul all the donation stuff once that’s doable and eventually put in a TV. DH likes to watch TV when he uses the treadmill and I’d like one with YouTube access for aerobic and yoga routines.

* * * *

DD convinced me to watch The Aeronauts this weekend too, a movie chronicling some of the first hot air balloon flights into the upper atmosphere to prove theories that weather could be predicted. I enjoyed it for the most part and would rate it a seven.


* * * *

This week's adventures in grocery shopping included finding toilet paper and flour, so yay. They also included having one set of double doors permanently closed and a cordon setup at the other set dividing up the entrance lane vs. the exit lane. It also looks like they've setup a line cordon down the side of the building for busier parts of the day when they might only allow a certain number of people in the store...? Inside there were two employees wiping down shopping cart handles.

And while wearing masks in general has been recommended, not everyone wore masks. I took my makeshift mask, but opted not to wear it.
 
Hope you had a good weekend.



No comments: