Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Picasso--America's favorite wild horse


I came across this article on Facebook and in a effort to expend my blog topic horizons, I thought it was the perfect thing.

Image from iStock Photo, obv--Picasso is the horse on the left.

Read about Picasso, America's favorite wild mustang--an inhabitant of the Sand Wash Basin in Colorado.

* * * * *

Thanks to my uncle who shares the images, I've followed this group on Facebook called "Nebraska Through the Lens" and it's awesome. As the name implies, it's just members posting photos of life in Nebraska. While I grew up in California and live in Texas, Nebraska will always be the state of my heart. I don't know that I'll ever get back there for anything other than visits because my hubster and my life is in Texas. And also I hate the cold...

I wish I could share some of the pictures, but I can't...but you could go find it and see for yourself, if you're so inclined.

* * * * *

Hope your week is going well...see you Friday.

No comments: