Friday, January 17, 2020

It's-a me, Mario!



Super Nintendo and Mario and the gang were a part of our lives for many years, especially when Sonshine was much younger. I have fond memories of the one video game I learned to play and the time spent with the kids making my way through the worlds of Super Mario collecting coins and stars.

The other day I read that a Super Mario theme park will be opening up in Japan this summer and that eventually we'll have them in Hollywood and Orlando as well. I'd love to go there with my boy some day.

In other news, I heard this little tidbit, which I thought was quite interesting as a person who grew up in California but now lives in Texas:

California would be the 5th largest economy in the world if it were its own country (after the US, China, Japan, and Germany — the Golden State's economy is bigger than the UK, France, and India).

Texas is six positions lower on the list. :0)

Anyway...have a great weekend no matter what state you live in.

No comments: